To support students in achieving their educational goals and help pay for college, the Genesee Community College has established the Helle Rakfeldt Leetma International Art Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship, typically covering full or partial tuition fees of the undergraduate or graduate programme, is offered to international students applying for admission at the Genesee Community College. The applicants must demonstrate promise and commitment to the field of fine arts to be considered.
Amazing chance to get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Genesee Community College is a public community college with its main campus in Batavia, New York, with campuses in Albion, Medina, Warsaw, Dansville, Arcade, and Lima, and New York. The university fosters exceptional teaching and learning opportunities that result in intellectual and social growth, economic advancement, and engaged citizenship.
Why choose to study at the Genesee Community College? The Genesee Community College is an inclusive, accessible, student-centered community college. The education imparted at Genesee Community College is focused on the needs and opportunities that will shape our world decades from now.
Application Deadline: Applications for this application must be made by 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: Genesee Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at the Genesee Community College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate promise and commitment to the field of fine arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photo identification
- High school transcript
- College transcript
- Proof of immunization
- Declaration of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic and entry requirements of the program they are joining at GCC.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 48
- TOEFL PBT – 460
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 43
- Duolingo – 85
- ELS – Level 109
The candidates selected as winners by the Genesee Community College will typically be provided tuition fee support towards the cost of the undertaken degree programme.