Applications are invited for Henan Provincial Government funding for Henan University of Chinese Medicine to study in China for the year 2019.
This is established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
Admirable funding for Non-Chinese Students.
User Review( votes)
Henan is the cradle of the Chinese nation and Chinese culture. Henan University of Chinese medicine was established in 1958, formerly Henan provincial training college of Traditional Chinese Medicine, originated in1955 in Kaifeng City.
The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are instructed in the English language.
Application Deadline: May 31
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- Applicant should abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and university’s regulations.
- These are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicant should have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- These are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree program.
- Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this study.
- Education background and age limit?
- Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree or must hold a three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 55.
- Applicants for general scholar program, advanced scholar program and research scholar program must be under the age of 45.
- The age limit can be extended under certain circumstances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This is an online mode. Application Form for Henan government award filled in Chinese or English.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Certified certificate or notarized copy of the highest diploma, Pre-admission notice, original transcripts, research proposal in Chinese or English, Two recommendation letters, Official recognized report, Copy of valid passport, Certified certificate or notarized copy of the non-criminal record, certificates or notarized copies of Physical Examination Record.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants
- Language Requirements: The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are instructed in the English language.
This can be used for paying the following fees: tuition, insurance, accommodation and so on. If the education can’t cover all the expenditures, universities can apply another package to support the learners.
The language of instruction for applicants enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and non-degree programs is Chinese. However, some majors are instructed in the English language. (Please check the university website or contact the university international admissions department for details.)
|Doctoral Program||CNY 40,000 per year||4 years|
|Master’s Program||CNY 30,000 per year||3 years|
|Bachelor’s Program||CNY 15,000 per year||4 or 5 years|
|Three-year College Program||CNY 10,000 per year||3 years|
|One-year Non-degree Program||CNY 10,000 per year||1 year|
|Half-a-year Non-degree Program||CNY 5,000 per year||Half a year|