Start your academic journey in the UK! The University of Cambridge is providing a golden opportunity to apply for this Henry Fellowships programme.
The scholarship aims to support students who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university and the second-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is a well-known and respected educational and research institution that annually attracts thousands of students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? Students will receive a high-quality education, learning, and research at this university that is on par with the best in the world. Students who enrol in this university will have the opportunity to discuss real-world case studies with specialists in any discipline.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students of all nationalities.
- Students who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Candidates must be full-time students at a British or Irish University who by 1 January 2022 or students in the first year of postgraduate study where not more than a year has passed from the time of taking their first degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students have to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or a statement of interest. Documents must be uploaded via the Applicant Portal and must be in pdf format.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum of a good upper second class (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university or high-school degree.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you will be required to submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement before you are admitted to your proposed course of study.
The award provides:
- An assured place as a Special or Visiting student
- A maintenance payment of $34,000 for the year
- A travel grant of £2,500
- Tuition fees
- Health Insurance