Applications are invited for Heriot-Watt University Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. This scholarship programme is open to home, EU, rest of UK and international students to pursue postgraduate taught masters programme.
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships -£1,500 – £3,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for home, rest of UK, EU and international applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria are based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Applicants must be a self-funding student and have achieved, or be on track to achieve, the minimum academic entry criteria for the programme you wish to study from a fully recognised, high ranking institution. You must be studying full-time on our UK campuses and must begin your studies in September 2021.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Once student has an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is currently open for applications. Please create an account and complete the correct application form.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on September 2021.