If you have a passion for learning, then this Herringham Scholarships opportunity will be a glory fortune for you which is providing by the Royal Holloway, University of London.
A fine choice to get a master degree with a tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London was founded in 1879 as a public research university and a constituent college. It ranked 23rd in the UK and stands between the top 300 universities in the world.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? At this university, applicants have high-quality accommodation for the duration of their studies. It has a beautiful campus along with world-class teaching facilities for students to study in a proper way and creating a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They must apply for a taught Masters degree within the Department of History at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must enrol as a full-time student.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves in a taught master’s degree program at the university. Once they receive an offer of study, they can apply through the direct link for the grants.
- An award statement, transcripts and email of two academic references to support should be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Only an undergraduate degree will be accepted for this course.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they are bound to take a TOEFL or IELTS test and show their English language speciality.
Benefits: Total three funds are available and each fund will worth £7,200 towards a tuition fee waiver.