With the aiming of improving Austrian-American relations, the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation is pleased to offer financial aid for the brightest candidates.
The grant is open for the students at US universities conducting research at the University of Graz, or students of the University of Graz conducting research at a US institution of higher education.
Nice opportunity for US and Austrian citizens
User Review( votes)
The Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation supports the co-operation between Austrian and American universities and academics. It is established according to Federal legislation for foundations and funds. The activity of the Foundation is largely oriented towards the respective university and theme.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a lucky chance to the applicants, who wish to pursue a career in the research related field. They can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Austrian and US citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in any field
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be full-time students from US partner universities of University of Graz interested in conducting part of their research for their bachelor, master or PhD thesis at the University of Graz and be nominated by their home university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In the event to grasp this grant, aspirants are requested to be registered as a full-time PhD student at one of the US Joint study partner universities of the University of Graz. After taking confirmation, claimants will be nominated by the international office of their home university via e-mail providing the following details: name according to passport, email address, level and field of study at the home university and intended exchange period at the University of Graz.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the CV/resume, detailed research proposal for the intended research stays at the University of Graz, a short description of the research agenda, detailed description of the research problem incl. research questions, general objective/goals, methodology, research approach, workflow relevance, expected results and broader impact of the research project, 2 letters of recommendation and proof of enrollment at home university, an official transcript of records, letter of supervision signed by a professor at the University of Graz and passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants need to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
Benefits: The claimants will get the amount worth up to EUR 4.000 – 10.000 depending on the duration of stay.