The Hertie School is announcing its Public Service International Fellowships to support bright students financially. Applications can be submitted for the academic year 2023-2024.
The fellowship is open to master-level students applying to join the Executive Master of Public Administration programme at the Hertie School. The applicants may be international or domestic students. Selection will be based on admission application and letter of motivation. A 25% tuition fee waiver will be presented to the awardees.
Nice opportunity for students in Germany
User Review( votes)
The Hertie School is a German private, independent graduate school for governance. The school is a public school accredited to confer masters and doctoral degrees. It was founded in the December of 2003 and is now a community of leading international faculty and a diverse student body from over 50 countries.
Why choose to study at the Hertie School? The Hertie School prepares its students to become exceptional graduate for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The faculty at Hertie School are internationally renowned and are at the top of their academic and research fields, giving students access to extensive networks of expertise.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted before 1st August, 2023.
- University or Organization: Hertie School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Executive Master of Public Administration offered at the Hertie School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least three years of relevant work experience.
- The applicants must have proficiency in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online. Interested candidates must highlight their interest in the scholarship in their letter of motivation to be considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of official academic transcripts and diplomas
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good higher education degree in any discipline (typically, Executive MPA participants have a background in business/economics, law, social science or natural sciences).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- CPE/CAE – C/B
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo English Test – 125
The master students chosen by the Hertie School to be awarded this fellowship will be awarded a tuition fee waiver worth 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken program.