The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is releasing a call for researchers in cancer studies to apply for the Bosarge Family Foundation-Waun Ki Hong Scholar Award for Regenerative Cancer Medicine. The award will be presented for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is especially established to support postdoctoral researchers working on novel research in the field of regenerative cancer medicine. The candidates who want to win this award must be members of AARC and hold a mentored research position with the title of postdoctoral fellow, clinical research fellow, or the equivalent. The award is valued 120,000 USD over 2 years.
This is a great opportunity for overseas students to earn higher education in USA.
User Review( votes)
The American Association for Cancer Research, founded in 1907, is the world’s oldest and largest professional association related to cancer research. The association was founded by a group of 11 physicians and scientists interested in research so as to further the investigation and spread the knowledge of cancer.
The American Association for Cancer Research is striving hard to fulfill its mission to prevent and cure cancer through thorough research, advanced and accurate education, increased communication, advantageous collaboration, science policy and advocacy, and gathering adequate funding for Cancer Research.
Application Deadline: Award applications are due by 7th February 2023.
- University or Organization: American Association for Cancer Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award:120,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International and American candidates can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates must apply to become an active member of AACR and apply for a postdoctoral researcher position.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a mentored research position with the title of postdoctoral fellow, clinical research fellow, or equivalent.
- The applicants must have completed their most recent doctoral degree within the past five years.
- The applicants must be working under the auspices of a mentor at an academic, medical, or research institution anywhere in the world.
- The applicants must be active AACR member.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested researchers must log in here and apply to win the award. All applications will be reviewed and considered equally.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a research proposal and provide PhD degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a doctoral degree (including PhD, MD, MD/PhD, or equivalent) in a related field.
- Language Requirement: The students must be comfortable and proficiency in the medium of instruction, typically English.
American Association for Cancer Research will award the selected clinical or postdoctoral fellows 120,000 USD over two years.