To ensure the affordability of top-notch higher education for students from around the world, the University of Edinburgh has come up with an amazing Higgs Scholarships.
The Higgs Scholarship will be provided to international applicants who will undertake an MSc. in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics. Applicants will receive £5,000 for the applied programme at the University of Edinburgh.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is also one of the world’s top universities with five beautiful with an empowering mission to create, disseminate and curate knowledge. It is looking forward to enhancing its position as one of the world’s leading research.
Why choose to study at the University of Edinburgh? The University of Edinburgh ensures that its students get great opportunities to work with professionals and gain practical knowledge about the field and industrial visits with faculty members. Students at the University of Edinburgh learn via a mixture of independent study, lectures, tutorials, and various other measures delivered by the institution’s expert faculty. In addition, Edinburgh uses its powerful research to improve the lives of the people with the help of its impressive history of invention, discovery, and innovation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters programmes in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied full-time MSc. programme at Edinburgh.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme via the student portal set up by the university. Students that have submitted their applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: A degree certificate
- A transcript of your degree certificate which provides details of degree examinations passed and the marks and grades awarded
- A personal statement of why you have chosen this programme
- A signed and dated letter of reference on headed paper.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold any relevant BSc. The degree to be admitted in a master in a science programme at Edinburgh.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT – 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE – 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
The University of Edinburgh will award the winners of the Higgs Scholarship £5,000 towards pursuing the applied for MSc. programme.