Students have a great way to manage their finances for a master’s degree by applying for this MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarships. The program is organized by Glasgow Caledonian University.
This scholarship is available to international students who desire to pursue a master’s degree in International Fashion Marketing. Self-funded students who will be accepted by GCU will be considered for the scholarship and receive a specific amount deducted from the programme tuition fee.
Amazing chance for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on five stars for favoring student experience. It means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is an institute focused n students that the creativity and curiosity they have to meet their full potential and go above and beyond to become part of a bigger movement for change. GCU is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative. It is about more than lectures, study halls, and industry placements.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Fashion Marketing programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied programme and must be starting their studies by September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply to the programme through the student portal established by the university. The applicants will be considered if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letter of Recommendation/ Reference Letter
- Work experience
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to GCU in the applied master programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C
Glasgow Caledonian University will give the selected students a tuition fee reduction worth £7,500 towards the first year of study.