The University of Waikato is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Hilary Jolly Memorial International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The scholarship program provides funding to assist motivated students in furthering their research in the field of Freshwater Ecology.
Funding opportunity for international students to study in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is the most prestigious university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why study at the University of Waikato? The university provides a teaching and learning environment that will enable students to be creative, connected and innovative. Here students can get lifelong support from the careers center and suitable work experience.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research)
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc (Research) or MSc (Taught) degree program in the subject area of Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or enrolling full-time in an MSc (Research) or an MSc (Taught).
- Be undertaking research in the field of freshwater ecology in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the postgraduate (taught) and postgraduate (research) programs at the University of Waikato. After that, they can have access to apply for a scholarship by submitting an online application.
- Supporting Documents: In the support of the application form, each applicant must submit a brief outline (300-400 words) of the proposed research topic, a personal statement, a brief CV, and request the submission of two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Waikato offers scholarship of up to $10,000 for international students who want to commence postgraduate degree programs in the year 2022.