La Trobe University is seeking talented researchers from all over the world to take part in the David Myers Research program for the session 2020/21.
The grant is open to outstanding individuals who have the plan to undertake a research program at the university in Australia.
Great opportunity for global researchers in Australia.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University Australian multi-campus public research university which was founded in 1964. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students.
Why at La Trobe University? While studying at this university, students will gain academic success and new opportunities for their future. It provides workshops and online support through their campus and online Learning Hubs.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above.
- A Bachelor (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enroll in the research degree at the university. After that, you can complete the form and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School via email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words or a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should meet the English language entry requirements of the university.
- The La Trobe Research support will provide the award amount of A$5,000 per annum for two years full-time study for a Master’s degree, or three years full-time study for a PhD.
- A research support grant of up to $3,000 per annum to assist with costs such as laboratory consumables, fieldwork and attendance at conferences
- An allowance to assist with costs associated with production of publications, and costs of relocation to undertake the degree.