Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the USA, Hilbert College is offering the Mother Colette Scholarships. The award is designed for the academic year 2023/2024.
The scholarship program assists students from all around the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The scholars will receive an award amount of up to $13,000 at Hilbert College.
Nice offer for overseas students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Hilbert College is a private, non-profit college that is proud of its Catholic Franciscan background and principles. Liberal arts and professional programs teach students from a variety of backgrounds to become knowledgeable citizens committed to serving and developing their communities.
Why would like to study at Hilbert College? Hilbert College’s instructors and staff are committed to giving students particular attention and assistance while also allowing them to grow and take on new challenges.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Hilbert College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $11,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Scholarship holders should be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. No additional application is required for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of your most recent transcript, printed from your student portal through your school district, letters of recommendation, and personal essay.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Hilbert College.
- Language Requirement: In order to be considered for admission, proof of English proficiency must be demonstrated by testing, English as a Second Language (ESL) course completion, or by the attendance of at least (2) full years at a school teaching the U.S., International Baccalaureate (IB), or A/O level (U.K) based curriculum.
- TOEFL IBT/Paper based: 70/500
- IELTS: 6.0 Band
- ITEP: 3.7
- Duolingo: 95
The scholarship values up to $11,000. This amount will be provided to only those students who fulfill all the university’s requirements.