Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the Taught Masters International Scholarships in Chemistry offered by the University of Warwick.
There are two awards available to brilliant students commencing the master’s degree program at the University of Warwick for the academic session 2023/2024.
Great offer for overseas students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a UK government initiative aimed at improving higher education. In 1965, the university officially opened its doors. Within a few years of its founding, this university was listed among the world’s finest academic institutions.
Why study at the University of Warwick? For deserving students, the university provides high-quality education and relevant research. It is a world-class educational, research, development, and technological institution. You will find an ideal study environment here.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £12,500
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Overseas students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Taught Masters degree in Chemistry
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a UK Undergraduate First class degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this funding award.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The University of Warwick will provide an award amount of £12,500 to the high achieving students for master’s study.