Applications are invited for HSF general college scholarships for 2019 intake. This is available on a competitive basis to Graduating High School Seniors, Community College Transfer, and Undergraduate, Graduate Students.
The HSF program is designed to assist holders of Hispanic heritage to obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis.
User Review( votes)
HSF strives to make college education a top priority for every Latino family across the nation, mobilizing their community to proactively advance that goal—each individual, over a lifetime, in every way they can.
- Must be of Hispanic Heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School pupils
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for College and Graduate Students
- Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited not-for-profit 4-year university or graduate school during the FALL of education cycle year
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete state Dream Act financial aid application (if applicable)
- Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate holders
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
Benefit: Award amounts generally range from $500 to $5,000.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Closed