At CoffeeForLess.com, they are introducing the semi-annual “Hit The Books Scholarship” as the way of helping the future leaders of the business world meet their educational goals.
The program is open to all students of aged 18 to 25 and enrolled in an accredited college or university to support their cost of study books and materials.
A great offer to get additional monet for study.
User Review( votes)
The prize will be awarded based upon a successful accomplishment of essay subject matter and individual student needs.
Founded by Jack and Lynn Kirshner, CoffeeForLess.com is the subsidiary of Coffee Serv Inc. It is an online coffee retailer that carries a wide variety of coffee products and Keurig K-cup® pods.
Application Deadline: Spring – January 31, 2018, and Fall – August 25, 2018
- Provided By: CoffeeForLess.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligible students will be aged 18-25 and enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to compete once in January and again in September for the opportunity , but will only be eligible to win the award once.
How to Apply
To participate, applicants are required to write an essay. The complete essay must send to CoffeeForLess.com via email at- [email protected] with the email subject line – application [Fall/Spring] [Year].
- Note: The essay of no more than 500 words must write on the subjects of the importance of education in their lives and how the program money will assist the students’ goals.
- Students are required to submit proof of enrollment.
- Winning candidates will receive up to $500 for the cost of books and materials. Winners are responsible for sending receipts to CFL (CoffeeForLess.com).
- Winners also required making up and publishing a follow-up the blog posting on CoffeeForLess.com with a photograph of themselves and an update on how the program has helped them accomplish their goals.