Get financial support to start your academic journey in Hong Kong! The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is offering a chance to apply for the Admission International Scholarships Scheme for deserving students.
The educational program is open to outstanding overseas candidates who plan to study an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022 at HKUST.
HKUST is ranked 32nd among 1000 universities and no.2 in the world’s top 50 Universities Under 50 by QS. Hurry Up! Apply for its Admission International Scholarships Scheme.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) is an international academic university committed to providing world-class education and research.
Why study at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Students and faculty members aiming to achieve success in a welcoming, inclusive, and high-powered atmosphere should consider HKUST. The university is dedicated to helping you explore, plan and prepare for your career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants must use and apply through the online application system for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants with international qualifications must fulfil the General Admissions Requirements, and School/Program-specific Requirements
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to fulfil English Language requirements with one of the following proficiency attainments:
- TOEFL-iBT: 80
- TOEFL-pBT: 550
- TOEFL-Revised paper-delivered test: 60 (total scores for Reading, Listening and Writing sections)
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score: 6.5 and All sub-score: 5.5
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology will provide tuition fees to successful students.