The University of Jyväskylä is pleased to announce the Field-Based Scholarships to high-potential students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who are admitted to the Faculty of Mathematics and Science are eligible to avail this application . This scholarship is made available to provide financial aid to students living abroad for studies.
Worthy offer for international students in Finland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Jyväskylä is a research university with a vision to be a global leader in the study of learning, wellbeing and basic natural phenomena, reshaping competence to build a sustainable society.
Why study at the University of Jyväskylä? It is one of the world’s leading research universities in the study of learning, wellbeing and basic natural phenomena, reshaping competence to build a sustainable society. The University of Jyväskylä is an institute of education with a social impact that crystallises the operating idea and the reason for its existence. At The University of Jyväskylä, they focus on creating competence and wellbeing for the individual. They ensure that there are opportunities for everyone to grow and develop.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Jyväskylä
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master‡s
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master‡s degree courses and subjects offered by the faculty of mathematics and science are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in any relevant master‡s degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an online application to the university for the preferred master‡s degree programme.
- Students who will be admitted to a Master‡s degree programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Science are considered for this grant. They can apply using the same application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents should be submitted to the university by the students:
- An officially certified transcript of records of a higher education degree
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of residence permit card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant Bachelor‡s degree with an above-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test): 92
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE): A, B, C or C1
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE): A, B or C
- PTE Academic: 62
The university will provide the selected students with living expenses worth 500 EURO per month for two academic years.