Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the HKUST RedBird PhD Scholarship offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
The programme is exclusively open for students who want to start the PhD degree coursework at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Founded in 1909, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology is a public research university in Hong Kong. It is ranked 7th in Asia and one of the fastest-growing universities in the world.
Why study at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? The university provides strong infrastructural support for faculty and students to overcome traditional boundaries and cross-field challenges in their research.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the criteria given below:
- Claimants must be Chinese citizens
- Candidates are advised to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your identity card, official transcripts, score report, research plan, a statement.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with an outstanding performance from a recognized institution or evidence of satisfactory work at the postgraduate level.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to fulfil English Language requirements with one of the following proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL: 80
- TOEFL: 550
- TOEFL-Revised paper: 60
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score: 6.5
Benefits: All the successful applicants will receive a renewable award of HK$40,000 to complete their PhD degree at the university.