To help students further their education in Australia, the University of Queensland is currently granting a wonderful funding scheme named as Latin America Global Leaders Scholarship.
The applications of this application are limited for those students who are from Latin America and wishing to study at the University of Queensland. This support will be awarded on academic excellence basis.
Get 50-100% reduction on tuition fee of any bachelor and master course at University of Queensland through this application .
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, one of the world’s top 50 universities, is a research and teaching institution in Brisbane, Australia. It has over 53,600 students enrolled 18,000 of which are international students who bring diversity to the UQ’s three beautiful campuses.
Why at the University of Queensland? It has won more awards for teaching excellence than any other university in Australia. It provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality. Moreover, the university is ranked first in Australia for research.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50-100% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin America
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in a variety of subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are the right candidate if you:
- Are a citizen of a Latin American country (including Mexico), who normally resides in Latin America and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying an English language course in Australia are still eligible to apply
- Don’t hold another funding for tuition fees
- Have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, can apply for this application via this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can showcase their ability in the English language by achieving a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS test, or acceptable scores in equivalent tests. Get further information here.
The sponsorship will provide all the deserving candidates with a 50-100% waiver on tuition fee of any approved course.