The University of Queensland is offering Global Leaders funding for students from Hong Kong studying an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. The award includes $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.UQ is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities, and a member of Universities Australia.
Beneficial offer to get study fund from the University of Queensland, Australia.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: award is awarded within the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland.
- Award: The Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship provides: a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and guaranteed professional experience to support career development, including an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students of Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students of Hong Kong can apply for this Global Leaders scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizens of Hong Kong who normally reside in Hong Kong and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2020
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Students must have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination or a *recognized Hong Kong sub-degree (Associate Degree or Higher Diploma) programs
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Lodge an official application online here for your chosen undergraduate coursework program. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the opportunity .
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form online. You will be required to submit the following with your application:
- Personal/motivational statement
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Ensure that you read through all information outlined above and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the application closing date, unfortunately, they cannot take your application into consideration.
30 November for Semester 1 commencement
30 April for Semester 2 commencement