The awards are open to students from Hong Kong for the academic session 2022/2023. This scholarship programme will cover 15% of the tuition fee only for any undergraduate program.
Beneficial offer to get study fund from the University of Queensland, Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.UQ is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities, and a member of Universities Australia.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before April 30, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland.
- Awards: 15% of tuition fee only
- Number of Scholarships: Vary
- Nationality: Students of Hong Kong
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students of Hong Kong can apply for this Global Leaders scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Are a citizen of Hong Kong, and normally live in Hong Kong
- have received a letter of offer to study a business, economics or law undergraduate program with us.
- Lodge an official application online here for your chosen undergraduate coursework program. You must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, complete the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form online. You will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
30 November for Semester 1 commencement
30 April for Semester 2 commencement