Applications are invited for Honjo international scholarships available for foreign students to attend a graduate school at a Japanese university April 1, 2018. Up to 15 to 20 programs will be awarded.
These are available for pursuing graduate program (Master and Ph.D.) at a Japanese university. To be eligible, holders enrolled in a Ph.D. The program must have been born on March 31, 1983. Those enrolled in a Master’s Program must have been born on March 31, 1988.
Marvelous international awards for Graduate Students.
User Review( votes)
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation has been established to provides to bright holders who are struggling to study under different conditions in developing nations. Those Japanese pupils studying abroad, to help them learn advanced technologies and improve their good intentions will serve as a bridge connecting Japan with the rest of the world in culture and mutual friendships.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2019
- International holders (except Japan) can apply for these Honjo international programs. The pupil must be registered to attend or applying for a graduate school starting from April 1, 2019. To be eligible, candidates enrolled in a PhD Program must have been born after March 31, 1983. Those enrolled in a Master’s Program must have been born after March 31, 1988.
- These are awarded to study any courses available at a Japanese university.
- The learners must be able to assure the committee that he or she will be able to secure employment in their home country after graduating from a graduate school. The applicants must have a deep understanding of international friendship and goodwill and must be able to attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member. The holder must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: The application form is available later than September 15, 2018. Write down the application number on the application form. Print out a mailing label in the last page of application forms, write your application number on it and put it in an envelope for A4 paper to send it to the Administration Office by a postal mail.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting document required to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The period of the award is set in accordance with the shortest period of time required to complete the intended degree.
(1) ¥200,000 per month for1 or 2 years
(2) ¥180,000 per month for 3 years
(3) ¥150,000 per month for 4 or 5 years