If you are an academically talented student from Australia, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Honorable John Muir Bursary at the University of Queensland.
This programme is accessible for Australian student who wants to apply for the Bachelor of Law programme at the university.
Nice chance for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and a public research university in Australia. It offers a great range of educational programs like; undergraduate, postgraduate and Phd courses.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University provides many courses designed to develop your skills, and help you achieve career goals. Here students can get vocational training in education, nursing, and social care.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for Bachelor of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, seekers must be meet the following credentials:
- Aspirants submit an application to the Dean, by the closing date for applications,
- Applicants can demonstrate financial need
- Seekers must be enrolled LLB(Hons) or dual in 2021
- Students must be an Australian applicant
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, seekers are necessary to take admission in Law at this university. After that, you will be complete the online application form and submit it online.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, applicants need to submit all the following: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript, Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements: TOEFL, IELTS.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, you have to accomplish the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to present any proof of their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
The University of Queensland will provide the fund equal to the annual income from the endowment fund. The award will cover the educational expenses of students.