To make your education more affordable, the University of Melbourne is awarding the Mann funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
This bursary is available for Australian students who are going to enrol in the master’s programme at the University of Melbourne.
Through this application, you can get an award up to $10,000 to fund your study at University of Melbourne.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university. It offers several programs on the undergraduate study level. It also provides candidates, alumni and the general public access to the commercial opportunities accessible at the university, including accelerators, pitch nights, master classes, workshops and programs.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world. It comprises an outstanding campus that provides an amazing setting for living and learning.
Application Deadline: August 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is applicable for engineering degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To avail this opportunity, you need to meet the given criteria:
- Australian applicants can participate in this program
- Students registered in one of the following courses of Engineering:
- first year of the Master of Engineering
- Master of Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering Structures
- Seekers must have a weighted average mark of at least H1 (80%)
- Scholars must be in financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to be registered as in engineering courses at this university. After being enrolled an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit official transcripts, copy of passport, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and a previous certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying this needful bursary, you need to check all the entrance requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
Aspirants will receive all the following benefits:
- up to $10,000
- Tuition fee
- Living Expenses.