Jack Howley is pleased to offer the Howley Financial Group Scholarship to one bright and creative student. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded to talented and driven student who are currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university.
The Howley Financial Group is a respected financial services firm founded in 1986. From the start, Jack Howley has provided business, estate, insurance and retirement planning to guide individuals and families wishing to maximize income and build wealth.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jack Howley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the Howley Financial Group Scholarship, candidates must:
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must provide along with their essay, the following information via email:
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of Describe a moment in your life or background story that has shaped you into who you are today”.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The winner of the Howley Financial Group Scholarship will receive a financial aid of $1000.