In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the Institute of Business Management is proud to offer the merit awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open to Pakistan students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
The Institute of Business Management, also known as “CBM,” is a private university and business school in Karachi, Pakistan. IoBM is composed of four colleges. It offers BBA, MBA, and Phd degrees.
Why study at the Institute of Business Management? It creates an environment for students to reach their full potential. With a purpose-built campus with state-of-the-art facilities and multiple student societies organizing various events, students are groomed to be all-rounders ready to take up any challenge given to them.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Institute of Business Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan Students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Pakistani
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the institute. After that, students are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts, national id card, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *55% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board
- 3 A-Levels with at least C grades in any subjects
- American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or equivalent
- Recognized Overseas Equivalence Diploma
- Any other qualification if an authority has issued an equivalence certificate with minimum of 55%
- IBCC equivalence may be required for A-Level and other foreign qualifications
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a score of 550 (out of 800) in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing.
Institute of Business Management will provide a 50% tuition fee for students in Pakistan.