Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the Hawai?i Pacific University is offering the Academic Merit international awards. The funding is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award will cover up to 50% tuition fee for freshman and transfer applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Nice offer for international students to receive a 50% study discount for the undergraduate program in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1975, Hawai?i Pacific University is the largest private university in the central Pacific. It has an extensive distance learning and online-based platform for many of its programs.
Why study at Hawai?i Pacific University? At HPU, students will study and learn from professors who excel in face-to-face teaching and online settings, rendering the learning experience seamless.
Application Deadline: January 15th, 2021
- University or Organization: Hawai?i Pacific University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to 50% of tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this educational opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL scores are required of foreign applicants for whom English is not their primary language.
The Hawai?i Pacific University will provide up to 50% off on tuition fees to all the deserving students in the USA.