Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, SciencesPo is offering the IEG Fellowships.
The grant is available to international students who want to apply for the fellowship programme at SciencesPo.
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies commonly referred to as Sciences Po Paris or Sciences Po is a higher education institution in France. It is one of the most prestigious universities for Politics & International Studies in the world, ranking second in this category.
Why study at Sciences Po? They ensure students are spoilt for choice when it comes to studying abroad. All our students benefit from an international experience.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University or Organization: SciencesPo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: € 1,350
- Number of Awards: 8-10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in European history, the history of religion, historical theology, or other historical disciplines
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be doctoral students
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the doctoral programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All academic transcripts from the last three years of secondary education
- All available scores from secondary school examination, including expected scores.
- Secondary school examination certificate, if already held. One academic reference (mandatory).
- Copy of your ID/Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have obtained their Baccalaureate or equivalent foreign diploma in the 12 months prior to sending off their application may be permitted to apply
- Language Requirement: No proof of language proficiency is required at the time of application, but you must ensure that you have a sufficient level to attend the programmes you are interested in and to be able to study in these languages should you be admitted.
The IEG Fellowships provide a unique opportunity to pursue your individual PhD project while living and working for 6–12 months at the Institute in Mainz. The monthly stipend is € 1,350.