Take the next step in your career by joining a Htun Foundation Scholarship at Yezin Agricultural University in Myanmar.
There are ten awards available for Myanmar students who want to apply for the degree programme for the year 2020.
Beneficial offer for students to get financial support in Myanmar.
User Review( votes)
Yezin Agricultural University (YAU) located in Yezin, is the only institution of higher learning in agriculture in Myanmar. It offers a four-year Bachelor of Agricultural Science (BASc) program primarily in addition to small masters and doctorate programs.
Why study at Yezin Agricultural University? Their mission is to provide agricultural education and develop human resources for increasing agricultural production through green growth.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Yezin Agricultural University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: 30000 kyats per year
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Myanmar Students
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
- Eligible Countries: Myanmar
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programme in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Myanmar students
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to enrol in the degree programme at the university, and after being registered, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission of a program in the university, a candidate must:
- Complete Basic Education High School examination with good marks
- Be physically and mentally fit and
- Have a record of good conduct
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Yezin Agricultural University will provide the 30000 kyats per year for students to complete their higher education in Myanmar.