Vietnam Japan University is looking forward to recognizing the talent of foreign students with a prestigious funding scheme named as Japan-ASEAN Integration Fund (JAIF) Scholarship.
The scholarship package has wonderful perks including 100% tuition fee and stipend. It will provide the support to master level education of students from Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar.
This support will surely enhance the university experience by providing you lots of amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
Vietnam Japan University is a highly reputed institution delivering excellent education since 2014 with the support of the government of Vietnam and Japan. It is home to thousands of international students who come here to gain quality higher education.
Why would you like to study at Vietnam Japan University? The institution is considered as one of the finest universities in the world. It has been providing life-changing education that helps students become the leaders of the next generation. The quality of teaching and facilities of this university is unmatchable and makes it a great place to study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Vietnam Japan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scheme is exclusively open for the following courses:
- Master’s Program in Area Studies (Vietnamese Study, and Japanese Study) (MAS)
- Master’s Program in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s Program in Climate Change & Development (MCCD)
- Master’s Program in Environmental Engineering (MEE)
- Master’s Program in Infrastructure Engineering (MIE)
- Master’s Program in Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Master’s Program in Public Policy (MPP)
- Master’s Program in Global Leadership (MGL)
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this application , candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar
- Candidates must have booked their place in one of the courses given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to submit their application for admission in an approved programme. Students, who will be selected to study at the university, can apply for this application scheme.
- Supporting Documents: If you want your application to be selected, then send a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport with it.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a master’s degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will provide the following perks:
- 100% of tuition fee
- Stipend: 200 USD/month (?4,700,000VD)
- International flight ticket: One-way economy travel expenses from home country and back upon completion of the study within a set period of study
- Basic Health Insurance
- Expenses for 1 – 4 month(s) internship at partner university in Japan: air ticket, insurance, living expenses, and travel expenses