The Hudson & Holland Scholars Program Applications are open for the high achieving students at Indiana University Bloomington.
The award is open to high school seniors or current undergraduate students who are the United States citizen or permanent resident with a valid Social Security Number.
A great offer for high school seniors or current undergraduates to study at Indiana University Bloomington.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1820, Indiana University Bloomington has 16 degree-granting colleges and school. IU offers wide-ranging degrees as more than 550 academic programs including over 200 undergraduate programs, and 300+ graduate programs.
Why at Indiana University? At IU, they encourage students to break down barriers. IU helps students refine their goals and develop the skill to reach on the path to success.
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM (EST) on March 1st, 2019
- University: Indiana University (IU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: A $6,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Must complete a Hudson & Holland Scholars Program application or Selective application
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident with a valid Social Security Number
- Must be a high school senior or current undergraduate student
- Possess a high school grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Present a combined SAT Math and Evidence-based Reading and Writing score of 1180 or higher, or an ACT score of 24 or higher (scores must be documented on an official transcript)
- Possess a record of leadership or active participation in extracurricular or community service activities
- All undergraduate students are eligible. But, strong consideration will be given to underrepresented minority backgrounds students whose presence will enhance the learning environment through increased cultural diversity at IU
- Students are eligible for eight (8) consecutive semesters of the HHSP award.
- Only students admitted to Indiana University Bloomington (Not other IU schools) will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to Hudson & Holland, High school students must apply to the IU through the Office of Admissions. To be considered for an invitation to submit the Selected application (SSA), Incoming freshmen must apply for admission by November 1. Current college students are qualified to apply to HHSP when they submit required documents as a complete application.
- Note: The SSA allows eligible students to take part in many departmental/school scholarships, including HHSP.
- Supporting Documents: An Official Transcript, Essays, and Two letters of recommendation are required to submit. Non-IU students mailed Official Transcript directly to HHSP from the Registrar but for IU students no transcript is necessary.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an SAT score of 1180 or higher and an ACT score of 24 or higher.
Benefits: The Hudson & Holland Scholars will receive $6,000 per year for up to eight consecutive semesters. Applicants can check the full award details by checking here.