If you are looking for scholarship and ways to finance your education, then you have an excellent opportunity. Horus University is pleased to offer its HUE Scholarships for outstanding students.
High priority is given for student’s scholarships and financial aid since HUE is keen to attract the outstanding students regardless their socio- economic status.
Its vision is to excellence and leadership in education, services and scientific research locally, regionally and internationally. HUE is committed to respect the role of individual and institutional leadership.
Why at Horus University? The University is committed to supporting continuous learning within and outside the university community. They are offering a distinguished educational system that equals labor market needs.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Horus University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: These opportunities are available for the following cases:
- Students with disabilities.
- Sons and daughters of martyrs and injured.
- Students who are unable to meet the university’s expenses.
- Students who live in border areas.
- Students achieving top grades.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission at the university. After taking the admission applicants must be apply here.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have submit a copy of student ID, Social research that shows student’s socio-economic status, Certified statement proves that the applicant does not have an agricultural holding.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through apply this funded study.