Do you want to reach your educational and career goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then you start here. DAAD provided the German Egyptian Research Short-Term program.
Excellent opportunity for students to study in Egypt.
User Review( votes)
Why at DAAD- The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the globe each year – making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: DAAD
Course Level: Graduates, Doctoral, Postdoctoral degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any graduate, doctoral, postdoctoral degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: The program is aimed at Master’s students, doctoral candidates and young postdocs following the plan and regulations of the Central Mission Department and Cultural Representation of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Egypt.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Monthly scholarship payment according to academic status:
- MSc scholarship holders will be granted an amount of Euro 850 (eight hundred and fifty Euros) per month
- Doctoral scholarship holders will be granted an amount of Euro 1200 (one thousand and two hundred Euros) per month
- Post-Doctoral scholarship holders will be granted an amount of Euro 2000 (two thousand Euros) per month
- GERSS scholarship does not include family allowances
- The DAAD will take out health-, personal liability and accident insurance for each scholarship holder
- A lump sum will be paid as travel allowance