Applications are open for the Hugh McDougall Rankin Education Scholarship funded by the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. This scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any physical science subject.
The program is designed to provide financial assistance to students who want to study in science so that they can pursue their education and contribute to New Zealand’s technical wealth.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Canterbury University is New Zealand’s second-oldest university. The university offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspiring teaching, a vibrant complex environment, and students from around the world.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2020
- Course Level: The grant is open for the undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in any physical science subject, such as chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, biotechnology, biochemistry, mathematics, and applied sciences
- Award: A support will be provided every year. The applicants will receive tuition and other compulsory fees up to $5,500
- Nationality: New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students are eligible to apply
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this application Applicants:
- Applicants must be full-time students undertaking an undergraduate degree programme in any physical science subject, such as chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, biotechnology, biochemistry, mathematics, and applied sciences, who have successfully completed at least one year of tertiary study at Lincoln University, University of Canterbury, or Ara Institute of Canterbury.
- Applicants must have had not less than four years’ secondary schooling in a state (excluding state-integrated) secondary school within the boundaries of the Christchurch City Territorial Local Authority.
- Applicants must be under the age of 25 years when applying for the opportunity .
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must submit the application for admission in the undergraduate degree program and after that, you can complete an online application through the given link: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/scholarshipsforms/applforms/rankin_appl.docx