The University of Western Australia is offering Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship to enroll full-time PhD degree program in Plant Biology, Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens.
This is awarded by the Higher Degree Research Committee, on the recommendation of the School of Biological Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
worthy funding for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia is one of Australia’s leading universities, established in 1911. Its main campus is in Perth. It is the sixth oldest university in Australia.
Applications Deadline: April 05, 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- This is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens around the world
- Meet the requirements for entry to the PhD
- This is available to study the Ph.D. degree program
- Be eligible to enroll as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the GRS as a part-time student, at the University by the date of commencement of their study
- Be a commencing student who has not been enrolled in the Ph.D. prior to the year for which the education is sought
- Intend to undertake research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
- To be eligible to take up the study, awardees must be enrolled in a Ph.D. in the School of Biological Sciences at the University and undertaking research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for the free study, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/
Benefit: Award will be awarded worth up to $7000.