The University of Western Australia is offering Kwongan Foundation PhD Top-Up Scholarship to enroll full-time PhD degree program in Plant Biology, Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens.
The grant is awarded by the Higher Degree Research Scholarships Committee, on the recommendation of the School of Biological Sciences and the Faculty of Science.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia is one of Australia’s leading universities, established in 1911. Its main campus is in Perth. It is the sixth oldest university in Australia.
- Applications Deadline: April 05, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to study the PhD degree program
- Study Subject: Plant Biology, Conservation Biology
- Award: support will be awarded worth up to $7000
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand & International Students
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: award is available for the Australian, New Zealand & International citizens around the world
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for the opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the requirements for entry to the PhD
- Be eligible to enroll as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the GRS as a part-time student, at the University by the date of commencement of their scholarship
- Be a commencing student who has not been enrolled in the PhD prior to the year for which The grant is sought
- Intend to undertake research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
- To be eligible to take up the program, awardees must be enrolled in a PhD in the School of Biological Sciences at the University and undertaking research into the conservation of native plants in Western Australia
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/