The Monash Scholarships program is an excellent opportunity for students to complete their dream to study at Monash University. It is available for all international applicants for the academic year 2023-2024.
Monash Humanitarian Scholarships are available to help students receive full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree in Australia. Funding for the Monash undergraduate degree of their choice, plus a yearly allowance of $6000.
Humanitarian Scholarships for International Students at Monash University in Australia
Nice offer for international students to study undergraduate with Humanitarian Scholarship at Monash University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was founded in 1958 and is a well-recognized university in Australia with more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. They are ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University deeply believes in students’ excellence and ensures they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices of studying in Australia’s largest university. The graduate of Monash has a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: 25th November 2022
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full course fees plus up to $6000 allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies (Depending on funding)
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- Temporary Humanitarian Stay visa (Subclass 449)
- Temporary Protection visa (Subclass 785)
- Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (Subclass 786)
- Safe Haven Enterprise visa (Subclass 790)
- Bridging visa A (Subclass 010) or Bridging visa E (Subclass 050 and 051) AND have applied for a Permanent Protection visa
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR of 70.00, OR for current students, a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60, OR equivalent academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the university’s online portal. The applicants who want to win this must submit an application form. Note: To be considered for this award, students must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications. Applicants must also email a copy of their current Visa to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates must meet the program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
Monash University will provide all the following:
- Full international student course fees are paid for the duration of the degree.
- Allowances of $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Number offered: Variable depending on funding.
- Students must maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester to retain this scholarship.