Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Humanities and Social Sciences International Scholarships at Korea University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Humanities and Social Sciences International Scholarship is open to all students who want to pursue the graduate programme at the university.
The university will provide the selected students with a 60% tuition fee waiver towards a study program, a graduate of their choice.
User Review( vote)
Korea University is a private research university in Seoul, South Korea. It was ranked as one of the top 100 universities globally by the QS World University Rankings. The student body consists of over 20,000 undergraduate students and over 10,000 graduate students. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Studying in South Korea will open up a wide range of employment opportunities for you. Graduates from Korean universities are highly sought after by employers all over the world KU is considered a world-class research-oriented university and stands among the top 100 universities in 27 out of 48 subjects within five academic disciplines – Arts & Humanities, Social Science & Management, Engineering & Technology, Life Science & Medicine, and Natural Science areas evaluated.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 7th March (Mon) 10:00 to 18th March (Fri) 17:00, 2022.
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award:– 60% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any graduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA from the previous (latest) school of 3.5 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.36 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.14 or higher (out of 4.0), or 85 or higher
- The applicants must have been recommended by the department and permission from the Dean of the KU Graduate School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admission at the Korea University can apply.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the required recommendation letter, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 82 or higher, New TEPS 337 or higher, Academic IELTS 6.0 or higher, or TOPIK level 4 or higher.
Students selected will get a 60% tuition fee waiver at Korea University to cover their study expenses in South Korea.