Bachelor’s Degree programs are available to pupils coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer pupils and are unlimited in quantity.
Exceptional Scholarships for Undergraduate Students.
User Review( votes)
Humber emphasizes hands-on, career-focused learning. College offers a broad range of credentials including bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, certificates, and postgraduate certificates and will help you chart the best path towards your goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Humber College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Graduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International candidates
- The program can be taken in Canada
The following criteria must be meet in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer holders and are unlimited in quantity.
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university. All undergraduate programs offered at Humber are eligible
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- International candidates are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The scholarship application instructions and forms will be included with your acceptance package which you will receive once you have been accepted for admissions. Therefore, you must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship. It is important to read the step-by-step application process and also visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- Language Requirement: Applicants demonstrate their English language proficiency ensures they are prepared for the rigors of the academic curriculum and able to successfully complete any workplace components of the program (such as co-op placements).
Scholarship award criteria are given below:
|* Eligibility is based on students high school academic achievement.
** Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
|$4,000||95% or higher|
|$3,500||90 – 94.9%|
|$3,000||85 – 89.9%|
|$2,000||80 – 84.9%|
|$1,500||75 – 79.9%||one time|