Applications are invited for International Master Awards which is open to non-EU and EU students. The MEDfOR programme offers an MSc degree that is fully recognised in all the participating countries.
Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management (MEDfOR) is a two-year world-class International Master Programme focuses on the integrating theme of sustainability in Mediterranean forests and woodlands, which cover over 9 % of the Mediterranean region’s land area.
User Review( votes)
If students are a native speaker of English or have completed their BSc degree in English, no formal test is required.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc degree programme at University of Lisbon (Portugal), University of Padova (Italy), University of Lleida (Spain), University of Valladolid (Spain), Technical University of Karadeniz (Turkey), University of Tuscia (Italy) and Portuguese Catholic University (Portugal).
Study Subject: International Master Programme focuses on the integrating theme of sustainability in Mediterranean forests and woodlands
University of Lleida:
- Two scholarships of 12,000 euros will be offered to two students to start their MEDfOR studies at the University of Lleida.
- One scholarship from Foundation Catalunya-La Pedrera will be available for Spanish candidates, to start their MEDfOR studies at the University of Lleida.
University of Padova:
- Two scholarships of 12,000 euros will be offered to two students to start their MEDfOR studies at the University of Padova.
- Scholarship conditions: students will have to study in these Universities during their first year.
University of Tuscia: Students enrolled for the second year at the University of Tuscia will be supported to apply for Regional Agency LAZIO DISU scholarships, providing the Students Residence for free, free University fee and monthly allowance.
Number of Awards: The maximum number of students admitted to the MEDfOR programme is 45.
The award can be taken at Participating Countries
- A good first university degree – students may apply if they are finishing their bachelor degree in this academic year – 2016/2017.
- High proficiency in English
- Strong personal statement of motivation
- Good recommendations from two references, of which at least one is academic
Nationality: MEDfOR Master Course is open to non-EU and EU students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a good first university degree.
English Language Requirement:
- All students will have to either send documentation of English proficiency or provide an interview (via Skype) (please contact [email protected] if you require this option). Regarding documentation, we accept either IELTS (6.0) or TOEFL tests (min. 560 in paper-based test or IBT 83). If students are a native speaker of English or have completed their BSc degree in English, no formal test is required.
- The TOEFL test results may be sent either directly from the testing centre or as a certified copy.
- For IELTS please provide the test centre with the exact address of the Erasmus Mundus Secretariat. Alternatively, a certified copy of the test can be included with the application. Language tests must not be older than 2 years at the time of submission of the application.
How to Apply: Applicants should send all these documents by post or via email. with the subject: application MEDfOR 2017. Letters from the references may be sent by postal mail as originals, or the references may send them directly to the e-mail above.
- Proof of BSc degree – certified copy should be sent by post mail
- Proof of Language test – alternatively you may be tested in a Skype interview
- Filled Student application Form
- Two recommendation letters from references, of which at least one is academic.
Application Deadline: Candidates can send their application from February 1 to April 15. Ranking of the candidates will be communicated in the first week of May, and the Number of Awards available will be announced by the end of May.