Participants who are seeking an opportunity to conduct their studies in Australia can participate in the Ian Little Honours program and complete their dream of studying abroad.
This educational award is available for both the Australian and International applicants in order to take a bachelors degree program at Monash University.
This is a worthy offer to get a degree in Australia with $15000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was founded in 1958 in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Melbourne.
Why at Monash University? At this university, an aspirant has everything whether it’s about teaching quality or variety of degree level courses. They pursue their education under the guidance of award-winning teachers and build a bright future.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors course
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australian
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in the field of commerce and economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolled as a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this amazing educational award, you don’t need to apply formally. When you take admission in a bachelor’s degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of your official documents, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, some other documents asked by the university should be submitted.
- Language Requirement: All interested participants are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: An award of $15,000 will be awarded to the successful candidate.