Candidates fo Malaysia are invited to take part in the Malaysia Australia Columbo Plan Commemoration (MACC) program to take a step forward towards their bright future at the University of Wollongong.
With the purpose of covering the cost of the tuition fee, the educational bursary is available for Malaysian participants who want to experience student life in Australia.
A fine offer for Malaysian students to study in Australia with 30% tuition fee reduction.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong was established in 1951. It is an Australian public research university and ranked amongst the best 20 modern universities in the world.
Why at the University of Wollongong? At UOW, the candidates have many cultural events, workshops, and many other programs for enhancing their talent and developing the personality according to this digital world.
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Malaysia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Malaysian applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in any field, excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work, and Psychology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time participant who is going to start an educational journey in Australia from the year 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required. Candidates will be automatically considered after the enrollment in a bachelor’s degree
Information Regarding Admission
- Supporting Documents: Language ability proof, curriculum vitae, academic degree transcripts or certificates, and a copy of the passport name page.
- Language Requirement: It is required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability in order to study in Australia.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the 30% cost of the tuition fee.