IB Diploma Program high school scholarships are available now at Concordian International School in Thailand (Bangkok). Overseas applicants as well as applicants from Thailand are eligible to apply for this application programme
Concordian International School promotes academic excellence while nurturing young people to become moral and intellectual leaders, people of dignity, integrity and compassion, who want to make a difference in the world.
User Review( votes)
Concordian International School is the only IB World School in Thailand authorized to deliver the International Baccalaureate program in English, Chinese and Thai from the Nursery level to Grade 12. Their trilingual college-preparatory program is supported by fully qualified teachers, experienced administrators, and a close-knit community of dedicated parents and students.
award is available to students who are native or non-native speakers of English. Knowledge of Mandarin is not required.
Course Level: The bursaries are open to students entering Grade 10 and Grade 11 in 2017-2018 who demonstrate a passion for excellence, leadership and social responsibility.
Study Subject: award is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Award: Full and partial financial aid positions will be awarded for the 2017-2018 school year.
The award can be taken in Concordian International School, Thailand (Bangkok)
Eligibility: The Concordian High School application is open to students:
- Entering Grade 10 or 11.
- Who are native or non-native speakers of English.
- Obtain required scores on the entrance exams.
- Have an excellent academic record as well as a strong commitment to community service and extracurricular activities.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is not required.
Nationality: Overseas applicants as well as applicants from Thailand are eligible to apply for this application programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: award is available to students entering Grade 10 or 11.
English language Requirements: award is available to students who are native or non-native speakers of English. Knowledge of Mandarin is not required.
How to Apply: Please submit the application form and related documents via scholarship-at-concordian.ac.th Applicants are required to:
- Submit the application.
- Submit academic records from the four preceding school years; the last two years must have an average grade of B+ or A- in the core subjects (equivalent to 6 on the MYP grading scale)
- Submit a self-assessment based on the 10 Hallmarks of the IB learner profile, through a short written essay
- Submit a CV/Portfolio detailing the extracurricular activities and community service activities.
- For Grade 10, sit for an Algebra II and an English exam
- For Grade 11, sit for an Algebra II/Trigonometry/Geometry and an English exam
- Concordian has a variety of different tiers of scholarships. Scholarships of 25%, 50%, 75 % or 100% of the tuition fees are available, and are based on the student’s performance.
- Successful candidates will be called for an interview, during which the candidate should demonstrate potential for making a positive contribution to Concordian International School and its community.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.