With a deep commitment to helping promising students in their research training, IBRO is currently sponsoring an extremely exciting PERC Short Stay Grant for 2020. The grant is worth €3000 that can be used to cover travel and local expenses.
Through this grant, IBRO wants to increase intra-European mobility of emerging talented researchers by funding their visits to various European laboratories. These visits are for four weeks.
A fine opportunity to get benefited for higher education.
User Review( votes)
The International Brain Research Organization is also known as IBRO, which is an international association of neuroscience organizations. Through training, teaching, collaborative research, advocacy and outreach, it has been supporting neuroscience across the world since 1961.
Why should you choose this program? As an excellent opportunity for young researchers, the grant provides each participant time, space, and support to research with an award of €3000. It will help students to boost their research career.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2020
- University or Organization: IBRO
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €3000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: European
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All European countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for postgraduate in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the following requirements if you are looking to apply for this opportunity:
- PhD students and young post-doctoral fellows
- 35 years of age or less
- Only applicants from the European region will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates will be asked to fill out an online application form. Before applying for this program, applicants must register themselves in a university within Europe as full-time students.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to attach the following as supporting documents: CV and additional files as required.
- Admission Requirements: These are the documents essential to take admission in a university: Transcripts, Passport photocopy, Copy of English certificate, and A well-written statement.
- Language Requirement: The language requirements are varied depending on the university you are going to take admission in.
Benefits: The award amount is €3000 that is granting by the IBRO to cover travel and local expenses.