The University of New South Wales eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its Australia’s Global University Award program in Australia.
Best offer to get some financial help to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian Group of Eight. It offers a wide variety of degree level programs to the students.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world. Here candidates can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2020
- Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application required for this application . Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the UNSW.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of New South Wales will provide the award amount range from $5,000 – $10,000 for 1 year.