The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) at the University of Cape Town is now accepting applications for MA Study & fully-funded programmes in South Africa for the academic year from 2020-2021.
The program is open for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the Institute for Creative Arts.
Worthy opportunity for Aspirants from all around the world to get an education in South Africa
User Review( votes)
The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) is open for choreographers, visual artists, performers, directors, composers, curators as well as creative and performing arts researchers. It hosts a range of Interdisciplinary Symposia and Conferences which focus on Interdisciplinary, Decoloniality and Art Education.
Why at the University of Cape Town? At this university, candidates can get the practitioners, academics, students and the public an opportunity to interrogate bodies of work that are of interest to the public, and issues of critical concern.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: R100 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be a be required to attend a regular Seminar Programme throughout the year as well as a Studio Programme for the first semester of their degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the education award, applicants need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the contact numbers, passport/id number, and email a CV and proposed research area, thesis (max 300 words) and Indicate whether you wish to pursue the study even if your application for a fully-funded position is unsuccessful.
- Admission Requirements: To confirm for admission to an undergraduate degree program, applicants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: As part of your application to study at UCT, you must have to meet the English language requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the amount worth up to R100 000 per annum.