In this digital world, for creating a good value of the fashion and design field University of the Arts London is offering the Theory Award program in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is open for the UK, EU, and International participants with the motive of helping them in undertaking a master’s degree course at Central Saint Martin’s, UAL.
Fantastic opportunity for fashion field students
User Review( votes)
University of the Arts London was founded as a university in 2003 and took its present name in 2004. It is a collegiate university and a federation of six colleges in the UK.
Why at University of the Arts London? UAL is specialized in arts, design, fashion, and the performing arts. It offers the best facilities and study environment for students.
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £25,360
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MA Fashion course at Central Saint Martin’s, UAL.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time participant who intends to start studies in October 2019.
How to Apply
Application Process: The application process is divided into two parts-
- Part 1- The candidates need to enroll in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Part 2-After being enrolled, they have to complete an award application form. The form will be submitted via dropbox to [email protected]
The form must count one PDF documents file which include the following documents-
- A title page with the student name and course title
- An introductory page explaining their work, methodology, and inspiration.
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled showing the date of production
- a copy of curriculum vitae or resume
- Evidence of their household income (3-months bank statements, 3month payslips, and external positions, investments)
- Proof of a medical condition (Doctors/Hospital letters) and financial hardship (credit card statements, overdrafts, expenditure, overdue rent letters, and bailiffs/debt collection letters).
- Language Requirement: The participants must be proficient in the English language.
Note: Please check the details about uploading your documents via dropbox.
The bursary will cover the cost of the tuition fees, course cost, and living expenses for the UK or Home applicant and contribute to tuition fees only for foreign candidates.