The ICAEW Foundation is offering bursaries to new students on the BSc Accounting & Finance course starting in September 2018.
ICAEW Foundation Bursaries are specifically for talented but financially disadvantaged (a family income of circa £25,000 pa) school leavers who would like to study for an accountancy or finance related degree at university.
User Review( votes)
City, University of London has a longstanding reputation for high-quality and professional education. By enrolling in a short course at City you will access quality, industry-lead education at a world-class university.
- Application deadline: 8 September 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursue undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study
- Award: Award is £4000 per year.
- Nationality: award is available for local students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: award is available for local students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to new students on the B.Sc Accounting & Finance course starting in September 2018
- Good academic record
- Financial background – from a household income of between £ 20,000 – 25,000 per annum.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Please submit the completed application form.