The ICAEW Foundation is offering bursaries to new students on the BSc Accounting & Finance course starting in September 2018.
ICAEW Foundation Bursaries are specifically for talented but financially disadvantaged (a family income of circa £25,000 pa) school leavers who would like to study for an accountancy or finance related degree at university.
City, University of London has a longstanding reputation for high-quality and professional education. By enrolling in a short course at City you will access quality, industry-lead education at a world-class university.
- Application deadline: 8 September 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursue undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship award is £4000 per year.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for local students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for local students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to new students on the B.Sc Accounting & Finance course starting in September 2018
- Good academic record
- Financial background – from a household income of between £ 20,000 – 25,000 per annum.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Please submit the completed application form.