The University of Bolton is happy to announce the Stoller funding for full-time UK and EU students commencing on an undergraduate course from September 2018. There will be a total of ten awards available in each academic year, the maximum total value of each being £3,000.
Funding education has kindly been offered by the Stoller Charitable Trust, with the intention of widening participation to provide educational opportunities to the widest range of individuals.
Nice choice to study undergraduate in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of the fund is to enhance the chance of students in receipt of the funded studies of future success through education, life skills and employment prospects.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants must meet the following criteria: All students must have commenced on the first year of an undergraduate full-time course of study at the University of Bolton in the 2018/19 academic year. The course must be delivered at the University of Bolton and not at a partner or franchise partner college.
- Students must be publicly funded via the Student Loans Company or self-funded and not sponsored by a third party, for example, an employer.
- At the time immediately preceding enrolment with the university students must reside at home addresses within the following postcodes in the Oldham area: OL1, OL2, OL3, OL4, OL8, OL9, or M35.
- Evidence of the home address as stated above must be provided with the application form before an award can be considered. Acceptable evidence may be one of the following, Driving Licence, Utility Bill, Phone Bill or Bank Statement in the student’s own name.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to complete an application form including a written statement of a minimum of 250 words to a maximum of 500 words which outlines how they think the grant would make a difference to their studies. Application forms are available from here
- Applications will only be considered if they are fully completed and include proof of a relevant home address. The application deadline for students commencing in September 2018 is 28th September 2018.
- In the case that the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of grants available for the given academic year, the decision on the award will be made by a designated university panel.
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
The maximum total value of each award being £3,000 for the successful students.