Undergraduate funding for the US citizen & Canada by ICBC lawyer, British Columbia 2011
Level:High school, post secondary
Description: The ICBC Lawyers we represent practice in many different areas. The focus on personal injury is of primary concern, however, we do handle other issues related to accidents and loss of enjoyment of life.
1. A student must be currently attending school at the high school or post secondary level.
2. A student must be between the ages of 17-21 on June 15, 2011.
3. A student must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
4. A student must complete the application form no later than midnight on June 15, 2011.
5. Prior to receiving the award, a student must demonstrate that he/she has been successfully accepted and registered at the school of his/her choice.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2011