The University of Manitoba is providing the University of Manitoba Employees Scholarship for the students in Canada.
The scholarship is open to spouses or dependent children of University of Manitoba employees or retired former employees. Faculty of Medicine students in good standing are eligible for these scholarships.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject: Medicine
- Employer: University of Manitoba
- Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
To be eligible, all students must:
- be the spouse or dependent child of an employee or retired former employee of the University of Manitoba. The employee must be a full-time or part-time regular employee whose workweek is fixed at 50% or more for 12 months spanning the academic session for which the student applies
- have been registered full-time (at least a 60% course load) in the Fall/Winter session; and/or have been registered for
- at least 9 credit hours in the Summer session;
- be enrolled in a degree credit program;
- have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or better for the session applied for;
- only those courses with a minimum grade of B will be considered.
- To be eligible, Graduate Students must:
- have completed an academic session as a full-time graduate student;
- have achieved a sessional GPA of 3.5 with no one grade lower than a B+.
- Pre-Master and Occasional students must meet all undergraduate criteria listed above and must transfer all courses
- completed in the academic session to a degree credit program in the year in which they receive the scholarship.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019